Thursday, September 4, 2008

eXam~~


I had just finished my management midterm exam yesterday and my mom call up and ask about my exam. Her first question ‘’ Are everything all right?’’. I answered her ’’ Yes, the exam was ok, it’s not that tough like what I think. My sister was beside my mother, she shout and asked’’ Won’t you feel scared when you’re thinking about how tough is the exam paper before you enter the exam hall?’’


I answered my sister’’ Yea, it’s quite scary. But thanks god, everything was all right. I told my roommate about my conversation with my mom and sister. My roommate said’’ Hey, do you realize that your sister is using a leading question? Well is a leading question or a rhetorical question? ’’ I think about it for a moment and answered’’ Yes, she’s using a leading question, it’s not a rhetorical question! It’s cool that, I didn’t even notice about it!’’


My sister was using a leading question. A leading question is a question that is worded in a way that will ‘’guide’’ the person being questioned in making his/her response.



No comments: