Sunday, August 31, 2008

AnNoYeD...!!

There is one thing that really annoy me this few days.My sister likes to answer''WHATEVER'' whenever I tell her my stuff or ask her some question, the reaction that she gave me really annoyed me. Just an hour ago,I told her that my final exam will be on October and I'm worried that I don't have enough time to do revision for all the subject and she just response by answering "whatever''.

I was quite mad at her because this is not a matter that she can say whatever,this is my final exam! She used fallacies that my lecturer tought me last week. She used one of the prejudicial language,down-player and up-player.She used down-player because she makes my statement seems to be less significant than it really is! I said to her''This is my final exam all right! It's not like stuff that you can take it whatever!''




My sister then show me a weird look and she asked''Didn't your lecturer teach you that it's important to do your revision?'' I was super duper mad at her at the moment because the way she ask sounds like I didn't do my revision at all! But I revise my work almost every day! She's asking me loaded question that will cause other people to assume that I'm a lazy person that didn't do revision! There are no premises to support or lead to the conclusion that she had just make. I'm mad at her and she just walk away and that's the end of our conversation.She really used fallacies a lot,I mean everyday!

No comments: